Hi!, I'm Laura and I agree with María. I think that everybody can become addicted to the intenet if he or she spends considerable time connected instead of doing more useful things. Many people lose track of time connected to the internet, playing online, participating in social networks like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, or simply chatting in the chat rooms. In my opinion, people who live disconnected from real life should admit they have a problem. Kind regards.
Hi!, I'm Javier and I'm disagree with Laura, because if you are disconnected from real life, you haven't a problem, because some people have an ilness and can't go out. Like agorofobia. And if they want communicate with others people, they must to take internet to don't be alone. Thanks for reading this.
Hi!, I am Sergio and I am disagree with Laura and agree with Javier, because you're not loosing your time, as Laura said in her post, I think is another type to have fun and to play with friends. Also you can know about all the things that happens in the world and a lot of things like that.
Hello I'm David .I think the internet if you use it is not an addiction, but if you can not stop and you have no control, can be a problem. be connected much is dangerous for the eyes
Hello,I'm Mario I think that internet have a lot of good things and you can have fun, but if you are adictive is bad like all adictions, but if you do something in a moderate time isn't bad. Bye, Mario
Hello, I´m Victor! In my opinion, Internet is a media and informative very important for this society, considering that it´s useful for all levels. I think that, the most people that we know are get addicted to Internet. I usually use to play videogames or maybe listen to music and things like this. But, actually, some people get addicted so long that is dangerous for their health. Therefore I´m agree with this matter
Hello!, I'm Cristian and I think that the addictions are bad because you lose everything that is happening in the world and don't met with people. Also, you can have problems with eyes. Sometimes you can relate with people on the internet but I prefer in person.
hello I am Jose Carlos, I think that al the addiction are bad, but in my opinion the worst addiction is video games because is bad for the eyes and the neurological system, for example, when you be too mucho time on the computer, the screen atack on your eyes.
Hi, I am Daniel and I think Internet can be considered an addiction when you're all the time, all the day connected to it. But, in the other hand, Internet can also be a very good way to entertain, look for information and to have fun with your friends or even with other people you don't know in real life. , Internet is good, but not abusing!
Hi Daniel!, I'm totally agree with you. The internet is a global plataform to have fun and comunicate with the other part of the world. It can be an addition if you pass all the time online. I use it much time but at weekends I meet friends. Life is very difficult without it. Bye, Ismael.
Hello,I'm Mónica.I think that there are a lot of people that spend much time on the internet and,in my opinion they can be addictive and all the addictions are bad.For example they are playing games instead of studying and some of this people low their school performance.They need help.
Hi, I'm Concha Laura's got a point and Javier too, but I think that it isn't bad to be connected to the internet a few time to learn things or for have fun, but some people are addicted, and this, is very bad, because they leave the studies and the family and friends and be connected more than six or seven hours without eating or something like that. Everything in big quantities is bad. Kisses
Hello, I'm Cristina Vílchez. I think that the Internet is mere less addictive that TV, becouse the children staid oll the day in forme the computer. I don't know anyone who use the internet. I think that the people can do anything for example do sport or anything. I agree with the internet is good becouse you can find something. I use the internet becouse I like.
Hi I'm Lucía, In my opinion, as all abuse can be an addiction. Some people spend too much time in the world of the internet, playing games, chatting in chat rooms... But of course not everything is bad, you can play with your friends online like you can play with them in the real life. Also is a good way to know what is happening in the world as Sergio said; and you can look for information for your homeworks, listen to music and download films. You can have fun on the internet, but without an abuse!. Sincerily, Lucía.
Hello, I'm Cristina Perez. Internet is very important and necessary in our lives, to communicate with other people or to search doubts about homework. Most people use the internet for social networks, to play online games ... I use my computer a lot, to download movies or listening to music but always controlling the time I spend on the Internet. If you control the time you're using Internet and not abuse it, I do not think it's an addiction. Internet addiction is as bad as any other addiction, I do not know anyone who has it, but if you ever get to meet a person who has this addiction or another, will try to help. Goodbye.
Hello, I am Ainhoa. The people need internet in our lifes , they spend a lot of time on the internet , me too. So it is normal . But there are other people that can be connected more than a day , it is very serious and unhealthy . They have to see that there is a real world and a real life . So please these people live your lifes. And you will be more happy sure. That´s all! Goodbye , kisses.
Hi, I'm Maria I agree there are people who get addicted to the internet because they're always playing, chatting or with social networks instead of going out with friends or speaking with people There are some people who forget eating or sleeping because they're connected to the internet and this is a problem that most of them can't recognize I believe that the internet is very useful and necessary but you have to take under control, internet can't control you.
Hello there! I'm Kevin, I think that all addictions are bad because you need something long and too much is bad, but if you know how to control and know you do not have to be addicted to it then nothing happens.
Hello there! I'm Kevin, I think that all addictions are bad because you need something long and too much is bad, but if you know how to control and know you do not have to be addicted to it then nothing happens.
Hello, I'm sheila! I think that the addictions are bad, because you are all the time on the internet and you lose a lot of things about the life, especially friends. The worst things about the internet is the information because not all are truth. Also, the video games because you think that the virtual life is the same that the real real life and this isn't truth. Finally, the chat rooms because, when you are chatting with a person and you don't see them this person can be another and often older than you
Hello,I'm Cristina Rodriguez. I think that the Internet is a place where I look for everything and for me it's very util, for example: for when I'm doing homework, listen music, watch videos or films... Internet have good things but also have other bad things. If you don't control the time that spend on internet, a part of is bad for head and eyes, you can become in addicte person, and bit a bit disconnected for your real life, that is caused a important problem.
Hello,I'm Cristina Rodriguez. I think that the Internet is a place where I look for everything and for me it's very util, for example: for when I'm doing homework, listen music, watch videos or films... Internet have good things but also have other bad things. If you don't control the time that spend on internet, a part of is bad for head and eyes, you can become in addicte person, and bit a bit disconnected for your real life, that is caused a important problem.
Hi! I'm Eva. I think that people who spend a lot of time on internet has a problem. But all the people need use internet for to do something for example: download music, watch films, look information to works... etc. Use the internet is good while you don't forget eat or sleeo or that you have a real life
Hi, I'm Raquel, and I think it depends of the time you spend on it, and what do you use the internet for. So, I believe you can use the internet without get adictive
Hi, I'm Raquel, and I think it depends of the time you spend on it, and what do you use the internet for. So, I believe you can use the internet without get adictive
Hi, I'm Nahia, I think that some people use the internet more than necessary, for example some people use the internet for look information, download music and download films, the people that use the internet for this they are making good use of the computer. But the people that they use the computer for look bad information in internet, conected to the chats rooms, etc, they are makint bad use of the computer.
Hi, I'm Paula. I agree with Raquel. There are some people use the internet that look information or download music,and there are some people because is addicted.
Hi, I'm Paula. I agree with Raquel. There are some people use the internet that look information or download music,and there are some people because is addicted.
Hello, I'm Andrea and I think all the things that people enjoyed with can become a problem or an addiction. I mean, form example, when someone prefer to chat on the internet or play videogames more than go to the street and speak with real people or when someone spend more than 5 or 6 hours con internet without a break it is maybe becoming and addiction. And obiusly all addictions are bad.
Hello, I'm Andrea and I think all the things that people enjoyed with can become a problem or an addiction. I mean, form example, when someone prefer to chat on the internet or play videogames more than go to the street and speak with real people or when someone spend more than 5 or 6 hours con internet without a break it is maybe becoming and addiction. And obiusly all addictions are bad.
I think it is a very interesting topic to chat about. Everything can have a positive or a negative side. Internet is no doubt a powerful instrument and because of it people, specially young people should learn to use it in a correct way. For me the golden rule is to use everything for a short time or in small quantities. A person is addicted to something if he/she stops doing other things more "normal". Congratulations to all the people who have participated in this topic discussion. You all have a positive mark in English for this term.
Techer, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened when I commented here on Sunday, but my comment was eliminated. Now, I have post the same message as the one which has been eliminated I don't know why because I wrote it down in my mobile phone before I post it.
In my opinion, you are addicted to something if you spend too much time in your addiction and you miss important things, like meals, studies or meeting friends. Some people get addicted to internet, and that's a problem because, as I have said before, you miss important things and you forget you have a real life, in the real world! But, in the other hand, internet is very useful; if you are bored, you can play games online, create a perspnal webpage or chat with friends; if you need any information, you can look it up. You can also buy whatever you want on internet, and things are cheaper there. In conclusion, internet is good, but with a moderate use of it!
I'm María, I think that all adictions are bad
ResponderEliminarHi!, I'm Laura and I agree with María. I think that everybody can become addicted to the intenet if he or she spends considerable time connected instead of doing more useful things. Many people lose track of time connected to the internet, playing online, participating in social networks like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, or simply chatting in the chat rooms. In my opinion, people who live disconnected from real life should admit they have a problem. Kind regards.
ResponderEliminarHi!, I'm Javier and I'm disagree with Laura, because if you are disconnected from real life, you haven't a problem, because some people have an ilness and can't go out. Like agorofobia.
EliminarAnd if they want communicate with others people, they must to take internet to don't be alone.
Thanks for reading this.
Hi!, I am Sergio and I am disagree with Laura and agree with Javier, because you're not loosing your time, as Laura said in her post, I think is another type to have fun and to play with friends. Also you can know about all the things that happens in the world and a lot of things like that.
EliminarHello I'm David .I think the internet if you use it is not an addiction, but if you can not stop and you have no control, can be a problem. be connected much is dangerous for the eyes
EliminarHello,I'm Mario I think that internet have a lot of good things and you can have fun, but if you are adictive is bad like all adictions, but if you do something in a moderate time isn't bad.
EliminarBye, Mario
Hello, I´m Victor!
ResponderEliminarIn my opinion, Internet is a media and informative very important for this society, considering that it´s useful for all levels. I think that, the most people that we know are get addicted to Internet. I usually use to play videogames or maybe listen to music and things like this. But, actually, some people get addicted so long that is dangerous for their health. Therefore I´m agree with this matter
Hello!, I'm Cristian and I think that the addictions are bad because you lose everything that is happening in the world and don't met with people. Also, you can have problems with eyes. Sometimes you can relate with people on the internet but I prefer in person.
ResponderEliminarhello I am Jose Carlos, I think that al the addiction are bad, but in my opinion the worst addiction is video games because is bad for the eyes and the neurological system, for example, when you be too mucho time on the computer, the screen atack on your eyes.
ResponderEliminarHi, I am Daniel and I think Internet can be considered an addiction when you're all the time, all the day connected to it. But, in the other hand, Internet can also be a very good way to entertain, look for information and to have fun with your friends or even with other people you don't know in real life. , Internet is good, but not abusing!
ResponderEliminarHi Daniel!, I'm totally agree with you. The internet is a global plataform to have fun and comunicate with the other part of the world. It can be an addition if you pass all the time online. I use it much time but at weekends I meet friends. Life is very difficult without it.
EliminarBye, Ismael.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHello,I'm Mónica.I think that there are a lot of people that spend much time on the internet and,in my opinion they can be addictive and all the addictions are bad.For example they are playing games instead of studying and some of this people low their school performance.They need help.
ResponderEliminarHi, I'm Concha
ResponderEliminarLaura's got a point and Javier too, but I think that it isn't bad to be connected to the internet a few time to learn things or for have fun, but some people are addicted, and this, is very bad, because they leave the studies and the family and friends and be connected more than six or seven hours without eating or something like that.
Everything in big quantities is bad.
Kisses
Hello, I'm Cristina Vílchez. I think that the Internet is mere less addictive that TV, becouse the children staid oll the day in forme the computer. I don't know anyone who use the internet. I think that the people can do anything for example do sport or anything.
ResponderEliminarI agree with the internet is good becouse you can find something. I use the internet becouse I like.
Hi I'm Lucía,
ResponderEliminarIn my opinion, as all abuse can be an addiction. Some people spend too much time in the world of the internet, playing games, chatting in chat rooms... But of course not everything is bad, you can play with your friends online like you can play with them in the real life. Also is a good way to know what is happening in the world as Sergio said; and you can look for information for your homeworks, listen to music and download films. You can have fun on the internet, but without an abuse!. Sincerily, Lucía.
Hello, I'm Cristina Perez. Internet is very important and necessary in our lives, to communicate with other people or to search doubts about homework.
ResponderEliminarMost people use the internet for social networks, to play online games ...
I use my computer a lot, to download movies or listening to music but always controlling the time I spend on the Internet.
If you control the time you're using Internet and not abuse it, I do not think it's an addiction.
Internet addiction is as bad as any other addiction, I do not know anyone who has it, but if you ever get to meet a person who has this addiction or another, will try to help.
Goodbye.
Hello, I am Ainhoa. The people need internet in our lifes , they spend a lot of time on the internet , me too. So it is normal . But there are other people that can be connected more than a day , it is very serious and unhealthy . They have to see that there is a real world and a real life . So please these people live your lifes. And you will be more happy sure. That´s all!
ResponderEliminarGoodbye , kisses.
Hi, I'm Maria I agree there are people who get addicted to the internet because they're always playing, chatting or with social networks instead of going out with friends or speaking with people
ResponderEliminarThere are some people who forget eating or sleeping because they're connected to the internet and this is a problem that most of them can't recognize
I believe that the internet is very useful and necessary but you have to take under control, internet can't control you.
Hello there! I'm Kevin, I think that all addictions are bad because you need something long and too much is bad, but if you know how to control and know you do not have to be addicted to it then nothing happens.
ResponderEliminarHello there! I'm Kevin, I think that all addictions are bad because you need something long and too much is bad, but if you know how to control and know you do not have to be addicted to it then nothing happens.
ResponderEliminarHello, I'm sheila! I think that the addictions are bad, because you are all the time on the internet and you lose a lot of things about the life, especially friends. The worst things about the internet is the information because not all are truth. Also, the video games because you think that the virtual life is the same that the real real life and this isn't truth. Finally, the chat rooms because, when you are chatting with a person and you don't see them this person can be another and often older than you
ResponderEliminarHello,I'm Cristina Rodriguez. I think that the Internet is a place where I look for everything and for me it's very util, for example: for when I'm doing homework, listen music, watch videos or films...
ResponderEliminarInternet have good things but also have other bad things. If you don't control the time that spend on internet, a part of is bad for head and eyes, you can become in addicte person, and bit a bit disconnected for your real life, that is caused a important problem.
Hello,I'm Cristina Rodriguez. I think that the Internet is a place where I look for everything and for me it's very util, for example: for when I'm doing homework, listen music, watch videos or films...
ResponderEliminarInternet have good things but also have other bad things. If you don't control the time that spend on internet, a part of is bad for head and eyes, you can become in addicte person, and bit a bit disconnected for your real life, that is caused a important problem.
Hi! I'm Eva. I think that people who spend a lot of time on internet has a problem. But all the people need use internet for to do something for example: download music, watch films, look information to works... etc.
ResponderEliminarUse the internet is good while you don't forget eat or sleeo or that you have a real life
Hi, I'm Raquel, and I think it depends of the time you spend on it, and what do you use the internet for. So, I believe you can use the internet without get adictive
ResponderEliminarHi, I'm Raquel, and I think it depends of the time you spend on it, and what do you use the internet for. So, I believe you can use the internet without get adictive
ResponderEliminarHi, I'm Nahia, I think that some people use the internet more than necessary, for example some people use the internet for look information, download music and download films, the people that use the internet for this they are making good use of the computer. But the people that they use the computer for look bad information in internet, conected to the chats rooms, etc, they are makint bad use of the computer.
ResponderEliminarHi, I'm Paula. I agree with Raquel. There are some people use the internet that look information or download music,and there are some people because is addicted.
ResponderEliminarHi, I'm Paula. I agree with Raquel. There are some people use the internet that look information or download music,and there are some people because is addicted.
ResponderEliminarHello, I'm Andrea and I think all the things that people enjoyed with can become a problem or an addiction. I mean, form example, when someone prefer to chat on the internet or play videogames more than go to the street and speak with real people or when someone spend more than 5 or 6 hours con internet without a break it is maybe becoming and addiction. And obiusly all addictions are bad.
ResponderEliminarHello, I'm Andrea and I think all the things that people enjoyed with can become a problem or an addiction. I mean, form example, when someone prefer to chat on the internet or play videogames more than go to the street and speak with real people or when someone spend more than 5 or 6 hours con internet without a break it is maybe becoming and addiction. And obiusly all addictions are bad.
ResponderEliminarI think it is a very interesting topic to chat about. Everything can have a positive or a negative side. Internet is no doubt a powerful instrument and because of it people, specially young people should learn to use it in a correct way. For me the golden rule is to use everything for a short time or in small quantities. A person is addicted to something if he/she stops doing other things more "normal".
ResponderEliminarCongratulations to all the people who have participated in this topic discussion.
You all have a positive mark in English for this term.
Thanks you teacher!
EliminarTecher, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened when I commented here on Sunday, but my comment was eliminated. Now, I have post the same message as the one which has been eliminated I don't know why because I wrote it down in my mobile phone before I post it.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarIn my opinion, you are addicted to something if you spend too much time in your addiction and you miss important things, like meals, studies or meeting friends. Some people get addicted to internet, and that's a problem because, as I have said before, you miss important things and you forget you have a real life, in the real world! But, in the other hand, internet is very useful; if you are bored, you can play games online, create a perspnal webpage or chat with friends; if you need any information, you can look it up. You can also buy whatever you want on internet, and things are cheaper there.
ResponderEliminarIn conclusion, internet is good, but with a moderate use of it!